Job description / Role
• Responsible for defining, implementing and maintaining quality systems, policies and procedures to ensure the project is delivered to a high standard and meets all client regulatory and EPC requirements.
• Deal with all kinds of quality problems appeared in the period of the project execution, offer the solution for the problems and submit to the Company for the approval.
• Shall have demonstrated knowledge and training in the ISO-9000 Series international standards, or equivalent.
• A university degree or equivalent with a minimum of ten (10) years of direct experience in Quality Assurance system activities in the oil, gas and petrochemical industries.
• Shall have demonstrated knowledge and training in the use of measuring and test equipment routinely used in conducting inspections.
• Shall have a university degree or equivalent and seven years inspection experience or diploma with ten years inspection experience directly relating to supervision of construction activities in the oil, gas and petrochemical industries.
About the Company
China Petroleum Pipeline Engineering Co., Ltd. (CPP) is committed to becoming a world-class, integrated service provider for oil and gas storage and transportation facilities. We adhere to our core values: challenging ourselves, cultivating a meticulous work ethic, promoting teamwork, promoting innovation, and ensuring safety and harmony. We are dedicated to providing quality services and creating value for our clients. We create wealth and value for our staff, and also serve the community.
We are constantly developing to meet global demand with our high-end, special, and differentiated services. Our business covers onshore and offshore pipelines, storage facilities, technical services for pipelines, telecommunications and electricity installation and maintenance, above-ground facilities for oilfields, LNG processing and receiver facilities, and refinery facilities. We are able to build and manage facilities throughout the lifecycle of the products，and can also provide one-stop service, from consultation, to surveying, to design, to procurement, to construction, to start-up, operation and maintenance; We also provide research and development services as well as machinery manufacturing for our clients.
We have built over 100,000 km of oil and gas pipelines, over 200 km of offshore pipelines, 32 million m3 of oil storage tanks, 26 million m3 of underground oil storage, 50 refining facilities, 22.5 million tons of LNG terminals and over 100 oilfield processing plants and telecommunication and electricity facilities. In 2017, we ranked 68th in ENR Top Global Contractors.
Plant QA/QC Engineer
QC Manager (Aramco Approved)
|Saudi Arabia||7 Oct|
QA/QC Manager - Hotel
QA/QC Manager - Airports
|Saudi Arabia||15 Oct|
QAQC Manager - International Contractor
|Saudi Arabia||22 Nov|