Job description / Role
The Main Contractor for a 5-star Hotel & Resort development in Muscat has an immediate requirement for a QA/QC Manager as part of the build.
- 3 years duration, the QA/QC Manager will work in conjunction with the Project Management Team and EPC Contractor, the QA/QC Manager will establish a project Quality Management Program and lead the implementation of site-based QA/QC plans.
- Must be based in Oman currently
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- 10 – 15 years’ experience in similar position.
- Hands-on quality management and QA/QC experience in international construction environments.
- Comprehensive understanding of relevant International Design Codes, Quality Control Processes and applicable regulatory requirements.
- Quality Management Information Systems.
- Project Documentation Processes.
- Technical / Inspection Staff Supervision.
- Capable of providing technical leadership within a multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent communications, report writing and problem-solving skills.
About the Company
Guildhall has partnered some the leading Construction Contractors across the MENA region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of Recruiting in the Construction sector, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman and North Africa.
Guildhall is a recruitment agency with a customised and tailored approach with an aim to provide a seamless service that delivers time and time again.
Each client and project holds its own unique challenges. Guildhall listens to what you want, understands project time constraints and will offer you a solution to ensure that you deliver your project on time and on budget.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
|Abu Dhabi||6 Jul|
QA/QC Manager - Airports
QA QC Manager
QA / QC Manager - Airport Construction
QA/QC Manager - Railway
|Abu Dhabi||1 Jul|