Job description / Role
The Main Contractor for a 5-star Hotel & Resort development in Muscat has an immediate requirement for a QA/QC Manager as part of the build.
- 3 years duration, the QA/QC Manager will work in conjunction with the Project Management Team and EPC Contractor, the QA/QC Manager will establish a project Quality Management Program and lead the implementation of site-based QA/QC plans.
OMR 1,500 to 1,800 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Immediately Available
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- 10 – 15 years’ experience in similar position.
- Hands-on quality management and QA/QC experience in international construction environments.
- Comprehensive understanding of relevant International Design Codes, Quality Control Processes and applicable regulatory requirements.
- Quality Management Information Systems.
- Project Documentation Processes.
- Technical / Inspection Staff Supervision.
- Capable of providing technical leadership within a multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent communications, report writing and problem-solving skills.
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
QA QC Manager
Manager, Project Quality Inspection
|Saudi Arabia||28 Jan|
QA / QC Engineer
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||23 Feb|
Project Manager - Museum Construction
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jan|