Job description / Role
You will be responsible for the implementation, operation, and maintenance of QMS in compliance with ISO 9001:2015 and to coordinate with Senior Management to provide continual improvement in company quality management systems. The QA/QC Manager is responsible for advising, guiding, and motivating site line management on all QA and QC activities and related technical matters. You are also responsible for delegation, assigning tasks and arranging required training to the QA/QC team personnel.
• Implementation of QA/QC management systems across all projects and departments.
• Preparation of annual audit plan, conducting the audits, and monitoring the outcome of audits.
• Ensuring all projects QA QC deliverables are in line with the contractual requirement.
• All technical and engineering-related support to the project team.
• Shall be responsible for relevant QA and QC training for all site personnel and overseeing all staff understands all QA/QC responsibilities as per PQP and contractual requirements.
• Drives & Encourages the team to meet quality objectives.
• Advancement of Quality achievements and performance improvement.
• Ensuring all relevant training is realised.
• Organizing the QA/QC department.
• Degree in civil Engineering,
• Min.10 years of experience
• Track record of managing quality teams and experience in reputed construction firms
• Lead auditor
About the Company
Operating in Oman since 1976, Sarooj Construction Company was re-structured in 2006 and has an established track-record and leading reputation for the provision of Earthworks, Geo-technical, Marine, Infrastructure, Airports, Roads, Buildings, Electrical & Mechanical Works and Site Temporary Facilities to the Oil & Gas and other construction industries in Oman.
Sarooj is part of Al Taher Group (ATG), a name that has been synonymous in the real estate sector, various engineering fields and the oil industry in the Sultanate since the 1970's.
Sarooj has 43 years of experience working in Oman on major Infrastructure projects and oilfield services for leading operating companies such as Petroleum Development Oman (Shell), British Petroleum (BP), OOCEP, Occidental and Total and has been involved in most of the flagship infrastructure projects in Oman such as Musandam Gas Plant, Musandam Independent Power Plant, Nimr Water Treatment Plant, Shinas Port, Al Mouj Resort, Madha Road and Haima Airstrip. Services provided have included the construction of some 1,500 Well Pads, 500,000 m³ of Concrete, 900 Kms between Roads & Bridges, 8,000,000 m³ of rock in Marine Works, first underpass in Oman, first Marine lighthouse, first UAE-Oman Border demarcation.
SCC continues to differentiate itself by perpetually instigating a culture based on its six core values with a significant growth over the next 5 years.
Safety | Superior Performance | Communication | People Focused | Integrity | Sustainability
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
QA/Quality Manager - Aramco Project
|Saudi Arabia||11 Dec|
Quality Supervisor/Quality Manager - Infrastructure
|East Timor||28 Nov|
The Churchil Group
MEP QA/QC Manager
Transguard Workforce Solutions
Civil Site / Construction Manager
|East Timor||28 Nov|