Job description / Role
• Work independently to complete the Civil & MEP measurement works including reviewing and checking in site.
• Participate and support in cost plan estimate preparation of BOQ tender and contract documents review and negotiate for change order.
• Reviewing the Subcontractor's invoice qty. confirmation form for Civil & MEP.
• Bachelor degree or above.
• Familiar with method of measurements code of valuation with bill of quantity works and drawing measurement software(Auto CAD, etc.).
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English.
• Able to work on site in Oman for a long time.
About the Company
China Petroleum Pipeline Engineering Co., Ltd. (CPP) is committed to becoming a world-class, integrated service provider for oil and gas storage and transportation facilities. We adhere to our core values: challenging ourselves, cultivating a meticulous work ethic, promoting teamwork, promoting innovation, and ensuring safety and harmony. We are dedicated to providing quality services and creating value for our clients. We create wealth and value for our staff, and also serve the community.
We are constantly developing to meet global demand with our high-end, special, and differentiated services. Our business covers onshore and offshore pipelines, storage facilities, technical services for pipelines, telecommunications and electricity installation and maintenance, above-ground facilities for oilfields, LNG processing and receiver facilities, and refinery facilities. We are able to build and manage facilities throughout the lifecycle of the products，and can also provide one-stop service, from consultation, to surveying, to design, to procurement, to construction, to start-up, operation and maintenance; We also provide research and development services as well as machinery manufacturing for our clients.
We have built over 100,000 km of oil and gas pipelines, over 200 km of offshore pipelines, 32 million m3 of oil storage tanks, 26 million m3 of underground oil storage, 50 refining facilities, 22.5 million tons of LNG terminals and over 100 oilfield processing plants and telecommunication and electricity facilities. In 2017, we ranked 68th in ENR Top Global Contractors.
Quantity Surveyor / Estimation Engineer
RTC-1 Employment Services
Ignite Search & Selection
Quantity Surveyor - Civil Construction
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||12 Dec|