Job description / Role
• Knows and practices the prescribed philosophy, purpose, policies, and standards of Radiology
• Oversee all the functions pertaining to the operations of the Radiology department
• Assesses patients and their clinical requirements to determine appropriate radiographic techniques
• Performs a range of radiographic examinations on patients to produce high-quality images
• Observes and maintains contact with patients during their waiting, examination and post-examination stay in the department
• Responsible for radiation safety in the work area including checking equipment for malfunctions/errors, managing referrals to ensure patients receive a radiation dose as low as reasonably possible and safely supervising visiting staff and patients in radiation work areas
• Assists in more complex radiological examinations working with doctors and surgeons
• Provides support and reassurance to patients, taking into account their physical and psychological needs
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to work as an individual and as part of a medical team of specialists.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Able to work well in stressful conditions.
• Critical thinking.
• Extensive knowledge of and an aptitude for the medical profession.
• Real desire to help patients get better.
• Good practical skills.
• Ability to solve problems.
• Effective decision-making skills.
• Leadership and management skills.
• Communication skills, compassion and a good bedside manner.
• Drive to continue learning throughout career.
• Analytical ability & Time management.
• Qualification: Post Graduation in Radiology / Radio diagnosis
• Experience: 3 + years after Post Graduation
• Gender: Male / Female
• Nationality: Any
About the Company
Monarchjais is a complete Human Resources Consulting firm primarily operating from India with business tie-ups and affiliates in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Australia & Canada; and offering a full range of HR Services. We work with our clients from varied industries across the regions and, committed to creating value to them through result focused Consulting Services and fully integrated Human Resources Solutions which are designed to accommodate the unique spectrum of our client's requirements and budgets.
Managing human resources is one of the most important aspects of any organization, yet it involves a multitude of complicated activities and tasks. And we have the complete expertise and well experienced professionals, capable of helping companies to simplify the complexity associated with transforming or re-designing the HR related activities and processes. And our team of consultants are highly capable to develop and implement simple, practical and yet powerful Human Resources Solutions that produce superior business results.
We believe in professionalism and establishing relationships of lasting mutual value with our clients, through our committed service. We have a strong ethos on working ethically, honestly and responsibly as well as providing our clients and candidates with a service that is second to none. Our progress of leaps and bounds in just couple of years with a specialized team of professionals and consultants have proved it in the market, and have built significant business and clientele across India, Middle East & Africa.