Job description / Role
Our client is one of the biggest players in the Oil and Gas industry in the Sultanate of Oman and “has established itself as a leader in the Sultanate’s energy sector by providing customers with superior customer experiences at the highest international standards.” As part of its retail quality growth initiative, we seek a candidate to support our client in the development of various value-added mega projects - sites above 5,000 Sqm to accommodate Convenience Stores, Quick Service Restaurants, & Commercial Buildings - to enhance its non-fuel revenue streams.
You will be expected to carry out the following.
• Recognize the development potential of specific marketS in different part of Oman
• Recommend to the department management the best fit of land use, commercial, residential or industrial development.
• Prepare market perceptions, develop market survey on consumer demand with proper analysis.
• Develop a program and concept plan for each potential project.
• Prepare & recommend to Line Manager the projects' capital and operating cost budgets.
• Propose the best fit investment model to develop projects.
• Coordinate with architects, engineers and designers to follow up on projects progress with reports (weekly/ monthly) for the projects.
• Manage & supervise the relationship with the concerned authorities to secure approvals for the projects
• A degree in Engineering, Quantity Surveying or any other related discipline
• An MBA or post graduate Degree in marketing or Finance
• A minimum of 6 years in a role handling similar scope of projects planned by our client
About the Company
OmanCareers is a talent resourcing and training consultancy service provider, under the management of a’Ryadah Advanced Enterprises. OmanCareers is the first social media initiative in the Sultanate of Oman to offer employment, training, and education opportunities using social networking sites. Social networking is perhaps the quickest and perhaps the most cost effective means of broadcasting and disseminating job vacancy advertisements, training opportunities as well as a marketing and promotional tool for our clients, because it works to bridge the distance between the two parties through the use of social media in an effective manner.
Project Manager - Residential
Big Fish Recruitment
Project Real Estate Manager
Potential Max Consultants
Project Manager - Developer
Ignite Search & Selection
Real Estate Manager