Job description / Role
EduReach is seeking to appoint an outstanding Receptionist. This is an exciting career opportunity to be a part of a dynamic team which will deliver upcoming projects in Muscat.
• Reception and hospitality towards visitors to the school, offering warmth and promoting a welcoming image.
• Ensuring all visitors are signed in and out
• Escorting visitors around the premises when necessary.
• Handling telephone enquiries from professional agencies, parents and others.
• Take and relay messages.
• Photocopying, laminating, filing, binding, collating, etc.
• Organise Meeting and prepare appropriate paperwork.
• Control inventory relevant to reception area.
• Tidy and maintain the reception area.
• Assisting the Office Staff with administrative tasks.
• Preparation of letters and assorted internal documents.
• Undertake additional responsibilities subject to the needs of the company.
ESSENTIAL PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Must be experienced and accomplished in the use of office software including Word, Excel and Email.
• Have a minimum of two years in an office environment.
• Excellent customer care skills.
• Able to deal with enquiries, correspondence and reports dealing with complex educational and professional issues.
• Good Standard of presentation and interpersonal skills – able to act as a reliable and effective first point of contact.
• Sound organizational and planning skills and a flexible approach.
About the Company
EduReach is a leading international school owner and operator with a portfolio across seven countries and three continents.
Developed in partnership with prestigious UK Independent schools, we provide pupils with the very best education by blending hundreds of years of tradition with a rich local culture. With families across the globe regarding a British education as the best in class, EduReach’s aim is to help increasing numbers of pupils fulfil their potential at school, university and beyond.
Our depth of experience in the complex and multi-faceted process of designing, building, staffing and managing a new school in another country is founded on our ingrained passion for what we do and the values we uphold. We work from the heart of the initiative, bringing the concept to life, seeing it through to the first pupils in the classrooms, to steady state and beyond.
EduReach delivers a turn-key solution for opening and operating a new international school and has the in-house expertise to manage all aspects of the project. We seek to develop long-term partnerships based on mutual aims and objectives and a common set of values for high quality education.
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Sales Assistant - Cycling
Al Boom Marine
Head of Admissions (Registrar)
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts