Job description / Role
Reporting to the Unit Head you will be responsible for Business Development and Corporate Relationship Management.
• Manage, conduct and develop Relationships with the portfolio of accounts assigned.
• Marketing and mobilisation of New Business.
• Carry our Due Diligence for New Business including Analysis of Financial Models
• Manage, Administer and Monitor Utilization of Credit Facilities for Corporate Accounts and maintain the quality of Risk Assets.
• Maintain and conduct periodic review of Credit Files using various data e.g. Financial Statements, Cash Flows and BCSB Movement, Account Statistics, etc.
• Preparation/ Renewal of Credit Lines,
• Handle Agency roles for Syndicated Facilities
• Regular visits to Clients for inspection of Business, liaison with Owners and to ensure optimum prospect availment of the Business through the Bank’s Channels.
• Work out Solutions for ‘SM’ and Classified Accounts under the Portfolio, with a view to monitor and regularize the Accounts to prevent further provisions.
• Bachelors Degree, ideally MBA, CFA, CA or equivalent
• Min. 10 yrs of relevant work experience in Power & Structured Finance domain within a Bank or Financial Institution with Corporate Relationship Management experience
• Strong Project Finance Experience in Power & Structured Finance domain
• Good Financial Modeling expertise
• Experience in conducting Due Diligence for Project Finance Transactions
• Good communication skills in English / Arabic language (Arabic not a prerequisite)
• Computer literate – Word, Excel, Power Point, and Internet.
• Good Interpersonal relations and proactive personality.
• Competitive Tax Free Salary negotiable plus Bonus and Medicals, Life Insurance.
If suitable and interested in this excellent opportunity, please forward updated CV’s in word.doc format for review. Alternatively, should you know anyone suitable and interested, please kindly refer across. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5-7 working days
About the Company
Global Bankers Search & Selection Ltd provides specialist recruitment services to Clients in the Banking and Financial Services sector. We work with a diverse range of Organisations and have an excellent track-record of identifying and attracting high-calibre, mid senior executive level Candidates based globally for Permanent, Interim and Contract positions. We also offer a comprehensive, bespoke Search and Selection and Mapping Service.
Our Consultants are experienced professionals with an in-depth knowledge of the industry, so they fully understand the kinds of challenges you face. Our searches span the UK / GCC / MENA / Far East / Asia Pacific Regions. Our network of contacts includes talented professionals within, but not limited to, the following specialisms:
Finance & Accounting Investment Banking / Investment Management Retail Banking Islamic Banking Corporate & Commercial Banking Private Banking & Wealth Management Treasury IT into Finance HR into Banking & Finance Mortgage & Secured Loans Brokerages Lenders & Packagers
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Accounting & Finance Specialist
TAV Airports Holding Co. (TAV Aero)