Job description / Role
• Be aware of the hotel product, rates, packages and promotions.
• Maintain knowledge of and access all functions of the computer and manual systems.
• Process all reservation queries, changes and cancellations received by phone, e-mail, internally and through corporate reservations
• Ascertain callers needs though open ended questions and try to sell higher yield rooms.
• Use the correct guest history when making a reservation.
• Remain up to date with all the new promotions for the hotel as well as the ACCOR Group, Mercure and its people
• Hotels with individuality, passion for service and committed to quality and guest satisfaction.
Join a team of warm and friendly professionals who will share their love for hospitality.
Essential and Optional Requirements
Level of Education
Areas of study
1 to 2 years
• Hindi (Intermediate)
• French (Intermediate)
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Gulf Enterprises Exports
Sales Executive for a Leading Fitness Brand
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Hilton Salalah Resort