Job description / Role
- Conduct reservoir engineering studies (simulation, analytical) to support field development plan
- Advanced knowledge and skills of using Eclipse, PVTP, MBAL, OFM, Sapphire and PEEP
- Formulate optimum development plan for hydrocarbon recovery
- Reserves estimation and reporting in accordance to SEC guidelines
- Perform economics evaluations and risk analysis for projects
- Forecast short term and long term production outlook
- Liaise with operation, drilling, facility, exploration and other internal departments as well as with third party contractors
- Perform reservoir management activities such as well planning, field reviews, reservoir surveillance and workovers
- Plan, follow-up and QC fluid and rock laboratory experiments
- Monitor and supervision less experience staff
- Provide reservoir engineering support for exploration activities
About the Company
Orion Engineering was established in 1987 to supply Engineering personnel to the Oil and Gas Industry. Since then the company has grown significantly and presently has in excess of 4000+ personnel on secondment worldwide.
Our blue chip client list includes major oil companies such as Shell, BP, Chevron Texaco and Exxon Mobil and major engineering contractors and suppliers such as Technip, Wood Group. Talisman and Wormald Tyco.
The division has offices at various strategic locations throughout the world including London, Houston, Aberdeen, Lagos, Doha, Singapore and 5 offices throughout Kazakhstan.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jun|