Job description / Role
My client a highly reputable consultancy has an immediate opening for a Resident Engineer/ Client Representative in Oman. Muscat with experience in delivering Hospital Projects - ranging from 100 - 700 bed hospitals.
We are looking for suitable candidates who fulfil the following criteria:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, or Architecture.
- At least 15 - 20 years' experience with a minimum of 5 years client side in site supervision roles.
- Must have completed at least one large hospital project
- A solid understanding of FIDIC, and other contractual matters such as claim and variations..
- Great communication skills and strong liaising skills with clients and Stakeholders
- Strong leadership skills and ability to direct a team.
- Good face to face skills with client and contractor with an ability to forge strong working relationships.
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.
Project Engineer - Construction
Civil Project Manager - Iconic Resort Project
Project Manager - PMC Consultancy
Senior Civil Engineer
|Abu Dhabi||28 Sep|
Pivot Engineering & General Contracting Company
|Abu Dhabi||31 Oct|