Job description / Role
As an RPA Developer, you will be responsible to work with users and analysts to gather requirements and deliver automation solutions. You will also be responsible for digitalisation of organisation processes and delivery of Robotic Process Automation solution for various processes.
A well-established software development company that has a strong area of specialism in optimising problems related to Information Management.
* Monitor & support existing robotic processes and implement change requirements.
* Work within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project lead accordingly and provide input to improve the process.
* Ensure robotic processes are created, tested, and documented adhering to agreed design and standards.
* Implement training and maintenance strategy for end-users and process owners.
* Report status, issues and risks to technical leads on a regular basis.
* Continuously improve skills in automation products by completing automation certification.
* Tax-free salary
* Opportunity to work for a growing IT organisation
* Exciting project portfolio and the opportunity to work in a leading organisation
* A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in a Business, Information Technology, or Computer Science.
* Strong experience with UiPath tool and be UiPath certified.
* Minimum 3+ years of RPA development experience.
* Experience with Robotic Process Automation or other application development experience.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.