Job description / Role
• Understanding customer needs and queries about products, prices and services
• Advising customers on product ranges best suited to their needs
• Achieving the sales target and focus on increasing sales by using advanced sales techniques
• Focusing on up selling/cross selling
• Maintaining customer relationships in order to build long term brand loyalty
• Handling new launches, promotion of products and visual merchandising
• Ensuring stock replenishment at all times
• Maintaining general cleanliness, hygiene standards and visual displays
• Implementing CRM at the store level and providing relevant feedback
• Coordinating with customer care center for after sales service
• Generating daily sales report
• Following all company procedures in ordering, cash handling and other common practices
OMR 450 to 600 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: plus incentives
• Selling experience of at least 2 years preferably in high end segment in retail, hospitality or brands.
• Excellent communication (including spoken and written English).
• Strong selling skills & customer oriented
• Confident, friendly & engaging personality
• Well-mannered and polite
• Immaculately groomed & physically fit
About the Company
Globnet is a respected privately owned management consultancy that has been operating in Oman for several years and has built a strong network of contacts in the country at various levels in the public services sector.
Sales Manager - Packaging
Community Sales Manager
Regus / IWG
Marketing and Communications Manager
Junior Merchandiser for an E-Commerce (Fashion) Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Manama Packaging Industry