Job description / Role
• Design of kitchen plans using the designated design software package and providing quotations to customers.
• Generate sales for retail customers at an agreed acceptable margin for kitchen and related products.
• Achieve budgeted sales figures and margin.
• On site measurement for kitchens at the request of customers.
• Ensure customer quotations are reviewed and followed up to generate sales and ensure a high standard of customer service
• Follow up on sales leads, including self builds and development opportunities to achieve sales
• Ensure the fitting calendar is up to date and monitored to provide a high quality service to customers
• Ensure customers are approached promptly and in the appropriate manner (welcoming)
• Ensure any customer complaints are highlighted and dealt with a timely and efficient manner
• Ensure telephone calls are answered and queries answered as promptly as possible
• Report any issues regarding stock or suppliers and order kitchen components from suppliers on time.
• Prepare and assist in all aspects of stock taking including count and input
• Put forward ideas for sales promotions to ensure sales targets and objectives are achieved.
• Attend any required product/technical training to ensure you are kept up to date with current and future product offering.
• Be available to work whenever asked.
• Ensure the Showroom area is kept tidy and free from any potential hazards to both employees and customers
• Report regularly on progress being made in all key areas
• Selling experience of at least 2 years preferably in high end segment in retail, luxury or brands.
• Preferably Arab nationalities
• Excellent communication (including spoken and written Arabic and English).
• Strong selling skills & customer oriented
• Confident, friendly & engaging personality
• Well-mannered and polite
About the Company
Globnet is a respected privately owned management consultancy that has been operating in Oman for several years and has built a strong network of contacts in the country at various levels in the public services sector.