Job description / Role
- Achievement of Sales targets for the department responsible.
- Scheduling sales visits to customers and reporting on a daily basis to reporting manager.
- Plan & Spec Activity with Key MEP / HVAC Consultants. Brand Approval &
- Spec-in during tender design stage.
- Good relationship with HVAC consultants.
- Preparing quotes with necessary guidelines of pricing & terms & conditions as per company policies & procedures.
- Assist in organizing products seminars to customers in liaison with supplier representative.
- Closely work with clients & contractors generating enquiries for business opportunities.
- Timely response to enquiries / tenders with technically and commercially viable proposals and periodic follow ups with customers for order conversion.
- Ensure timely process of orders on Principals / Suppliers.
- Coordinate deliveries to customers thru internal or external service providers.
- Ensure deliver documents are tracked and handed over to office assistant for Invoice preparation.
- Ensure timely execution of projects orders in co-ordination with internal or external service providers to meet customer satisfaction.
- Support credit control Department during collection of customer payments accountable by the Department.
- Ensure compliance to company policies & procedures in the business process.
- Ensure harmonious working environment with-in the Department and maintain good professional relations with all staffs within the Department and other Department.
- Demonstrate experience in HVAC - Sales & Marketing skills.
- Demonstrate technical & analytical skills in relevant field.
- Written and oral communication skills.
- Advanced user of MS office and Software tools.
- Proficiency in understanding Autocad layouts & ERP systems
- Team player.
- Excellent Presentation Skills.
About the Company
We are an independent specialized recruiting & staffing firm, headquartered in the United Arab of Emirates & specialize in contingency recruitment, executive searches as well as hiring locals (Emiratization and Omanization).
The ReKruiters is a team of experts with over 30 years’ experience in the inclusive support of companies, groups and other units in the public and private sector. Our consultants combined language specialties include Arabic, English, French, Russian, Hindi & Urdu. Our aim is to simplify the selection and recruitment process of qualified personals across a wide variety of industries in the GCC region.
We guarantee full support during the recruitment and selection of candidates & are committed to the long-term success of your company delivering the highest quality of service.
One of your unique focus points is also enable the newer generation of candidates through our Mostakbly program; it is designed to help streamline the hiring process of recently graduated candidate as well as undergrads through an end-to-end digital experience.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Assistant Manager - Operations
The Kanoo Group
RTC-1 Employment Services
RTC-1 Employment Services
MAYKS HR Consulting