Job description / Role
Sales Engineer/Sales Manager - Heat Exchanger
• Well established international company that manufacture heat transfer technology for the Oil & Gas and Industrial sectors.
• They are part of a larger group and have a presence across the USA, Europe, Middle East and Asia.
• The role is focused on Sales and Business Development in Oman. Their clients are predominantly in the Oil & Gas, Power & Water and Industrial sectors. They already have approvals with some of the main businesses in Oman.
• The business in Oman has effectively been neglected. The Sales Manager will be responsible for reinvigorating it and leading sales activities for product sales and service sales.
• Salary of up to 1,300 OMR ($3,260) per month plus family status.
• Excellent training and development opportunities from an experienced and successful team.
• Degree in Engineering or Business.
• Technical understanding of Heat Transfer technology.
• Market knowledge of Oman with a strong professional network.
• If candidates are already based in Oman they MUST be able to get a NOC from their current employer.
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.