Job description / Role
Joining date – at the earliest
Broad Job responsibilities
• Discover and pursue new sales prospects, negotiate deals and achieve sales targets and objectives
• Conducting market research to identify selling opportunities and evaluate customer needs
• Manage customers and maintain customer satisfaction.
• Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media and other avenues
• Setting up meetings with potential clients and conduct sales presentations / meetings
• Create and maintain all sales related data and report regularly as instructed.
OMR 400 to 500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: other incentives
• Minimum Education- Higher Diploma
• Minimum 3 years of experience in selling IT software solutions
• Oman market know how and experience
• Should be knowledgeable in latest technology products and solutions
• Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
• Excellent communication and inter personal skills
• Competitive, target oriented who is willing to meet business objectives.
• Fluency in English language (spoken and written) is a must and Arabic knowledge (read and write) is highly desirable
• Valid Omani driving license
About the Company
Globnet is a respected privately owned management consultancy that has been operating in Oman for several years and has built a strong network of contacts in the country at various levels in the public services sector.