Sales Executive (Real Estate)
Big Fish Recruitment
Job description / Role
Sales Executive (Real Estate) Oman-Based
Oversee the promotion of property sales on advertisement media and listing services
Meet with prospects and clients interested in properties to offer them real estate deals
- Communicate with clients to identify their requirements and choice of property
- Oversee the preparation and approval of documents such as purchase agreements, and lease contracts
- Coordinate the closing of property deals to ensure vital documents are signed and payment received
- Oversee arrangements to give prospective buyers the view of a property before closing deals
- Act as intermediaries liaising between property sellers and prospective buyers to facilitate property deals
- Conduct the inspection of a property to ensure the terms and conditions of sales are met before closing sales deals.
- Monitor the property market to identify individuals with interest in property to convince them and secure a brokering deal
- Maintain contact with clients to have opening to discuss future business prospects
- Participate in seminars, conferences, and events to improve on existing job knowledge and expand personal network.
Education and Training: Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Finance, Marketing, or any other related field. At least 5 years of experience in real estate sales or management is also necessary to apply to the position.
Negotiation Skills: Well verse in conducting property price negotiations to reach a profitable bargain.
Communication Skills: Adept at interacting with property sellers, prospective buyers, and department staff to coordinate the sale of real estate.
Organizational Skills: Able to manage several projects and mediate between property buyers and sellers.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Business Development Executive
National Gas Company
Sales Manager - HR Solutions
Sales Executive (Fresher with DL)
Excelsior Group ME