Job description / Role
• Responsible for securing new customers in transportation, customs clearance, 3PL Logistics, Contract & project logistics across different sectors and industry.
• To develop PRE-SALES strategy and business development plan for the country/cluster, specific Contract Logistics Market.
• To develop strong opportunity pipeline for Contract Logistics / transportation sales opportunities.
• To Identify contacts of potential and target customers; align with strategy (industry, products, and geographies), build strong business relationships on local level.
• To Work on RFI/RFQ/RFP written responses. - Articulate the customer demand and specific request within the project to ensure the right internal understanding for the solution design.
• Meet and exceed target set in terms of contributing and generating revenue for the department.
• To maintain records of customer details / sales visits in the Orient.
• Regularly visit existing accounts validating our service levels and develop new revenue streams.
• Negotiate with commercials as per price guidelines given, looking to maximize profits.
• Follow up on customer communications in a timely and professional manner.
• Meet and exceed revenue targets set per Segment/ Product.
• Create and develop new revenue on existing accounts.
• Responsibility of managing the P & L.
• Performs all other duties as assigned and requested by management.
• Minimum 3-5 years Local (OMAN) Sales experience in Logistics / Projects / Transportation.
• Must be having OMAN driving license.
• Self-motivator / Aggressive / Ambitious
• Excellent communication skill
About the Company
TAMEEM was found in mid of 1976 by its Chairman Humaid Abdulla Al Mazroua as Shipchandlers & General Suppliers. In 1984 the company expanded its activities.
TAMEEM diversified its activities by expanding its offering high quality goods and services to its clients creating a good name in the business.
The Group main areas of businesses are Shipchandling, Shipping Related Activities, Contracting of normal Construction, and Road Projects, General trading, Real estate development, Cold Store & Logistics Services.
The Companies were spread in Sharjah, Ajman, Dhaid and Fujairah. To co-ordinate the activities and to have effective control and shifting all operating divisions under one roof. As a result development of TAMEEM Centre and completed in 2003 with Ground floor, Mezz. floor and 72 Studio Flats in Three Floors and 7500 Mt Storage facilities includes Dry/Cold, at Sharjah, Industrial Area 11, Emirates Road as well as Group Head Office.