Job description / Role
• Manage and supervise the company's sales aspect as a whole.
• Cooperate with the management in planning, forecasting and developing the organization's strategies and activities to achieve targets and sustainable growth.
• Direct the business development, negotiations, reviews and meetings.
• Identify new and cultivate client relationships to facilitate introductions to existing customers and realize success.
• Ensure healthy business relationship between the company and contractors.
• Develop strategies to eliminate or reduce commercial risks when closing sales contracts or agreements.
• Participate in the transition of the sales contract into a formal implementation plan.
• Assist in training and development of department staff in the promotion of quality standards and practices within the department.
• Coordinate with the marketing team regarding campaigns to target prospects, including development of materials to use in the campaigns.
• Supervise all areas of the commercial/sales and marketing aspects of the business to ensure standards are followed and maintained.
• Ensure that deliverables required are submitted on time as specified in the Contract Monitor.
• Collect all necessary documentation relevant to project and prepare project monitoring reports.
• Should have at least Bachelor's Degree or relevant work experience
• Experience in sales, marketing and business development
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Very good organizational, presentation and communication skills
• Advanced Excel skills
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.