Job description / Role
• Leading, managing and motivating sales team to implement sales strategy and meet agreed targets.
• Imparting product knowledge to the sales team on a periodic basis.
• Communicating with & managing sales to the existing Key accounts & Distributors/Resellers to increase or maintain levels of the business activity.
• Presenting and selling company products and services to new and existing Key Accounts/Resellers.
• Training the Key Account personnel and Reseller teams on product/services.
• Ensure sales revenue targets are met by the distributor/resellers through focus on availability of brands, frequency of visits and visibility.
• Searching proactively for new revenue generating opportunities including new channels and new products/services to meet the company targets on sales and distribution.
• Determination of the type and quantity of POS material required, and maintaining sufficient stocks of the same.
• Managing the agreed levels of customer visit frequency and store visibility to raise revenue or volume streams in conjunction with sales team.
• Gathering market intelligence on a regular basis and suggest changes based on the same, to ensure growth for the brand/s.
• Compiling sales progress reports on a periodic basis and proactively addressing shortfall on targets due to be achieved
• Facilitating & participating in marketing events and attending sales meetings.
• Develop a close relationship with the end retailers so as to ensure support from them on the brands.
• Graduate and/or MBA with relevant experience between 7-10 years in handling frontline sales and distribution
• Experience in managing teams with 10+ individuals
• MS Excel Proficiency
• Analytical mindset – Knows how to convert data into actionable.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Preferably Omani or minimum someone with fluency in Arabic (to help converse with the sales team)
• Target oriented individual – Knows how to monitor targets vs achievement on a daily basis
• Monitor visibility & availability
• New ideas of alternate channels for sales
About the Company
Established in 2007, Majan Telecommunication LLC received the first MVNO license by TRA of Oman and operating in the Sultanate of Oman servicing prepaid mobile segment under the brand names a) Renna Mobile b) Red Bull MOBILE.
Majan currently servicing over 600k prepaid mobile customers.
Integrated Telecommunication Oman SAOC holds 60% of shares of Majan whereas the remaining 40% is owned by Omantel.
RTC-1 Employment Services
Sales Manager - Consumables - KSA National
Sales Manager - HORECA
Supply Chain & Logistics Manager
Middle East Executive
Sales Representative - Key Accounts