Job description / Role
Baker Hughes, a GE company is seeking Sales Operations Manager to be based in Oman.
• Sales force effectiveness, productivity analysis, allocation of resources and territory coverage, sales incentives, Salesforce CRMplatform and tools, lead for commercial planning and forecasting, Inquiry to Order (ITO) processes, ITO lead for business reviews.
• Develops operational plan for own department.
• Operational contributions to plan of the larger unit.
• Standardized products with pre-defined options requiring simple client advice.
• Is leading a department with medium-sized estimated orders.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a highschool diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Sales).
• Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Sales Operations.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
• Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
• Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
• Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.