Job description / Role
• To provide professional vision and leadership for the school which secures its success and improvement, ensuring high-quality education for all students and improved standards of learning and achievement.
• The professional duties of the Head Teacher are contained in the School Teacher’s Development and Conditions Document and the key areas of Headship are contained in the International Standards for Head Teachers.
• Native English speaker
• A minimum of Masters Degree in Educational Leadership
• A minimum of 5 years experience as a school head teacher.
• Experienced with the National British Curriculum
About the Company
Al Shomoukh International School (SIS) is a new KG to Grade 12 global school in Muscat. Established by Global Education Services (GES) the school opened for the 2015/16 school year in Al Hail.
A new school has been constructed and, combined with an international curriculum and excellent staff, the school intends to become one of the outstanding international schools in Muscat. It will draw students from both the local Omani and expatriate community. Both will be rewarded with an education experience of the highest order.
The school will be a beacon of international educational excellence for local and expatriate male and female students using English as the medium of instruction. Classes will be a maximum of 25 students.