Job description / Role
• Educate children between the ages of 6 and 12 under a prescribed curriculum to develop students’ literacy and numeracy skills.
• The primary teacher needs to foster the social and emotional growth of each student. The primary teacher will teach a variety of subject areas; Mathematics, English, Arabic, Islamic, Science, ICT-technology, Arts and Physical education.
• Primary Teacher is responsible for teaching English, Maths, Science & Arts subjects)
• Bachelors of Education or its equivalent: (example; Bachelors of Elementary Education, Bachelors of Primary Education).
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a primary teacher, with verified experience letters letter headed, signed and stamped by the school.
• Not older than 58 Years old.
About the Company
Al Shomoukh International School (SIS) is a new KG to Grade 12 global school in Muscat. Established by Global Education Services (GES) the school opened for the 2015/16 school year in Al Hail.
A new school has been constructed and, combined with an international curriculum and excellent staff, the school intends to become one of the outstanding international schools in Muscat. It will draw students from both the local Omani and expatriate community. Both will be rewarded with an education experience of the highest order.
The school will be a beacon of international educational excellence for local and expatriate male and female students using English as the medium of instruction. Classes will be a maximum of 25 students.