Job description / Role
My client is looking to recruit for a Secondary ICT Teacher for the new academic year at their international school in Oman.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
• Responsible for planning, managing and improving the learning of their own students, working with other team members.
• In collaboration with managers to implement and continually improve curriculum, teaching, learning and assessment strategies.
• To manage the learning of the students, maintaining records, collaborating with other teachers and promoting staff development in a pro-active manner.
• Responsible for planning and participating in professional development opportunities to further their own knowledge, skills and abilities.
• To manage all facilities and activities related to achieve student learning.
• To play a leadership role in role-modeling behavior, attitudes, and learning behaviors for students.
• Responsible for achieving the set learning outcomes in students, and therefore supervise all student activities and processes to ensure outcomes.
• To develop and maintain teaching materials and assist with program quality assurance processes.
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent
• Teaching Qualification (e.g. DTLLS, PGCE, Cert. Ed) or equivalent
• Minimum of 3 years teaching experience
In return, you will receive the following benefits package
• Competitive tax-free salary, dependant on Qualifications and Experience
• Accommodation is provided
• Private Health Care insurance
• Flight Allowances
About the Company
At Alderwood, we pride ourselves on best practice recruitment, tailored for the Work Based Learning, Welfare to Work and Education sectors. Our core values and attributes are important to use and underline our proven ability to deliver results