Job description / Role
- Objectives: Qualified Mathematics Teacher (IGCSE, AS, and A Level) with a minimum of 5 years experience.
- Main responsibilities: Teaching, writing exams, invigilating exams, attending after-school meetings, reporting, and supervision duties
- Reporting to: Head of Department
- Number required: 2
- Duration: 1 year
- Desired start date: August, 20, 2018
- Probation: 3 months
- Working Hours: Sunday - Thursday from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Travel requirements: None
- Gross monthly base salary: from 1000 OMR depending on qualifications and years of experience
- Other Benefits: Furnished accommodation, medical insurance, and an annual return ticket
OMR 1,000 to 1,400 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Tax free
- University Qualifications: BS Mathematics
- Other certifications obtained: Teaching Certificate
- Nature and length of previous experience: 5 years of experience
- Specialist knowledge: Mathematics and Mechanics
- Soft Skills and Personality traits: Team player, good interpersonal skills, diligent, initiative, punctual, flexible, and hard-worker
- Age Range: 30 to 59 years old
- Nationality Preference: English Native Speaker
- Language Fluency: English
- Current Location: Anywhere
About the Company
Al Shomoukh International School (SIS) is a new KG to Grade 12 global school in Muscat. Established by Global Education Services (GES) the school opened for the 2015/16 school year in Al Hail.
A new school has been constructed and, combined with an international curriculum and excellent staff, the school intends to become one of the outstanding international schools in Muscat. It will draw students from both the local Omani and expatriate community. Both will be rewarded with an education experience of the highest order.
The school will be a beacon of international educational excellence for local and expatriate male and female students using English as the medium of instruction. Classes will be a maximum of 25 students.