Job description / Role
- Conduct security surveys, risk assessment and develop scope accordingly and to ROP requirements.
- Supervise and implement ROP matrix requirements, and ensure proper implementation as per ROP requirements.
- Liaise with QEN/6 and IT staff during implementation of security projects.
- Ensure that equipment’s and materials are fit for purpose and as ordered.
- Quality assurance of new security equipment’s materials.
- Lead the security risk assessment process, conduct surveys, threat & risk assessments of the security projects.
- Develop security concept and risk mitigation solutions.
- Work competently on an independent basis as well as collaborating within the Project team.
- Prepare technical proposals for new work.
- Should liaise with the relevant department regarding the work permit permissions and its interrelated co-ordinations etc. on time to time basis.
- Prepare and take responsibility for concept and preliminary risk mitigation solutions for detail design.
- Coordinate the production of Technical Specifications for security and risk mitigation measures.
- Continually ensuring that practices, policies, strategy and services represent the company’s interests..
- To Prepare concept of operations - document describing the characteristics of a proposed system from the viewpoint of an individual who will use that system. It is used to communicate the quantitative and qualitative system characteristics to all stakeholders and also Operational Requirements for physical measures to various levels of detail).
- Should have degree in Engineering or Security discipline with minimum 10 years’ experience on security related positions.
- Should have mastery lever in corporate security.
- Worked In Oil & Gas Industries in the filed design experience of security projects.
- Experience in creating a layered and comprehensive physical and technological security system.
- Experience in designing, constructing, maintaining, operating, risk assessments and using building security projects. It details the tasks and outputs required at each stage which may vary or overlap to suit specific project requirements.
- Technical understanding of electronic security systems.
- Understanding and knowledge of (enterprise) risk management principles.
- Good presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and demanding environment with tight deadlines.
- Should have good understanding, knowledge & work experience of relevant software such as AutoCAD, MS Project etc.
- Should have good knowledge of security policies, procedures and operations.
About the Company
Oman LNG LLC is a joint venture company which brings together the best possible mix of assets and skills from all over the world for the mutual benefit of Oman and the company’s shareholders.
Ownership is divided between the Government of the Sultanate of Oman (51%), Royal Dutch/Shell Group (30%), Total (5.54%), KOLNG (5%), Partex (2%), Mitsubishi (2.77%), Mitsui (2.77%) and Itochu (0.92%).
Established by a Royal Decree in 1994, Oman LNG LLC produces and sells Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and by-product Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs).
The company undertakes activities necessary to liquefy, store, transport and market Oman’s natural gas and to deliver LNG to international customers. Currently, the extent of the Company’s operations is a three-train liquefaction plant with a nameplate capacity of 10.4 mtpa at Qalhat, near the town of Sur in the Sharqiyah Governorate, Oman.
Sur, like various other key regions of the Sultanate, was deemed by His Majesty as a target for economic redevelopment, not just because of its natural assets such as a deep natural harbour but to revive what was once a thriving port with a bustling maritime economy.