Job description / Role
- Daily Scrutinize on hold orders release request forms submitted by sales team for UAE, input necessary information for approver's for further proceeding, approvals and release before 8 pm, follow up with DEO regarding C/N, D/N, open payment etc on a daily basis to reduce held orders.
- Physical verification & reconciliation and supervision of FG stocks, coolers, spare parts etc. Ensure that company process and procedure is being followed in stock. Monthly and Weekly AR related MIS.
- Country Level sales commitment honoring status of CFO approved held orders monthly. Working on customer credit limit and to ensuring customer credit terms are defined as per company credit policy along with CFF.
- Collate, compile, review the given ledger account for taxation(Withholding tax, Excise tax, VAT) and sent for review on timely basis.
- Graduate - 3 - 5 years experience
- M COM/ACCA/CMA/CWA - 5 - 8 Years experience
- Good Planning and getting it executed within the time frame given.
- Should have the ability to understand the work and execute the job with the minimum time and more accuracy.
- Should be a good listener and try to solve the issues and take a fair decision based on the company's interest.
About the Company
We are AGL Coca Cola, the bottlers & distributers of Coca Cola products in UAE & Oman.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Multi-Disciplinary Planning and Design Firm in UAE