Job description / Role
- Process billing through SIS for ICH customers.
- Preparing of ACP customer statement and follow up for collection.
- Import of Transactions to ERP i.e. G-L and A-R on a weekly basis and monthly closing of A-R ledger after clearing of all errors.
- Prepare revenue - receivables schedule required by statutory auditors and ensure compliance to IFRS and other applicable accounting standards.
- Respond to customer's query with respect to statement of account
- Prepare details of Flight Handled at MCT along with airline wise break of revenue.
- Reconciliation of Customer statement of account & provide inputs for annual revenue budgets.
- Generate receipts in ERP for collections received from ICH and other customers.
- Generate receivables ageing and escalate to senior management with respect to overdue Collection and monitor the outstanding with available security
- Follow up with customers for payments through emails, phone, personal visits
- Generate Statement of Accounts customer wise for customers with open credit terms and, Deliver the same along with the invoices on monthly basis.
- Computation of monthly Concession fee payable to OAMC and Revenue variance analysis and reporting - airline wise
- Providing remittance details to treasury section for accounting.
- Securing balance confirmation from customers on monthly basis.
- Perform checks on customer billings compared to contractual rates to ensure correct billing
- ERP -Receivables activities like creation of customer code, assigning distribution.
- Any other activity which may be assigned & Leave relief to colleagues.
- Fresh Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance or any related discipline - having 1-2 years of work experience will be an advantage.
- Two years college Diploma preferably in Accounting/Finance or any related discipline with 2 years of relevant work experience
About the Company
Oman Air, the flagship company of the Sultanate of Oman's Civil Aviation sector, commenced operations in 1993. Starting off as a regional player, Oman Air, as Oman's national carrier has witnessed rapid growth in the last 14 years. Oman Air has played a major role in making Muscat a major traffic hub in the Middle East providing a fillip to commercial, industrial and tourism activities.
As a full-fledged commercial airline of Oman, Oman Air has striven to maintain high performance standards in all aspects of its operation. The Oman International Services was established in the year 1970 & later Oman Aviation Services was founded on 1981 to extend services to the other airlines in terms of cargo handling, ground handling etc.
The Oman Air fleet consists of most modern and fuel- efficient aircraft with aesthetically designed interiors. Ultra- modern in-flight service equipment is deployed onboard to improve safety and overall performance. Investment in new technology, planning and product innovation has propelled Oman Air to the forefront of the aviation industry.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
National Marine Dredging Company