Job description / Role
• Complete the planning for the audit
• Complete fieldwork and allocate work as appropriate to audit assistants
• Coaching of audit assistants
• Preparation of financial statements, transmittal letter and any other deliverables
• Keeping manager / Partner informed of progress/issues on a job throughout the audit process
• Responsible for getting Partner and manager reviews done
• Completion documentation and follow up of outstanding information
• Prepare and analyze costs on the WIP for their audits
• Prepare fee note requisition on a timely basis and follow up collection of debtors
• Maintaining good relationship with the client’s finance management team
• Overall in charge for medium and large sized clients
• Attending stock counts and the follow up of the counts
• CA, ACCA, CPA or ICAEW Qualified or equivalent
• Knowledge in accounting concepts and International Financial Reporting Standards.
• Computer Literacy
• 3 to 4 years’ experience
• Prior experience in dealing in clients involved in Financial Services Sector and/or Oil & Gas sector.
About the Company
With a worldwide presence, KPMG continues to build on our member firms\' successes thanks to clear vision, rigorously maintained values and, above all, its people.
KPMG operates as an international network of member firms offering audit, tax and advisory services. We work closely with our clients, helping them to mitigate risks and grasp opportunities.
Our network of member firms in over 140 countries worldwide share the same values. What are they and why do they work? Our reputation is created by the way the people within our member firms act with clients, colleagues and their communities.