Job description / Role
Position: Senior Executive – Direct Tax/ Corporate Tax
Location Muscat, Oman
Firm: Tax Consulting and Corporate Services
Our Clients region encompasses diverse tax laws and is part of what makes a career in tax with the growing tax department of Oman a truly stimulating experience With many corporations operating across several borders, your knowledge of tax will be key to making sure our clients stay on the right side of tax laws and minimize their tax costs your people skills will also be engaged as you form a close working relationship with clients, while your technical knowledge will be stretched as you develop expertise across the board in consulting, business, finance, and law to craft commercially sound solutions As you gain experience, you will do so with the full support of a firm that believes in helping you grow and providing you with the skills to succeed
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drafting Corporate Tax advice
- Tax Compliance Preparation of Income tax returns and other records that are part of the tax returns
- Written and oral communication with clients
- Withholding Tax compliance and advisory services
- Must be familiar with the tax consulting process and the professionalism necessary for the effective diagnosis, solution, and implementation of clients tax needs
OMR 900 to 950 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Qualified / Tax Masters or equivalent, CA, ACA, CPA or ACCA Fluent in English (Reading, Speaking and Writing)
- Preference will be given to bilingual candidates (Arabic/English)
- Two or more years of general tax experience, preferably with focused on international and regional taxation experience with a Big 4 firm or law firm, is required- Have in-depth, first-hand experience in a wide range of industries
- Excellent research skills and strong written and verbal communications skills required
- Self-motivated, with goal orientation and the ability to perform under limited supervision at a demanding pace
- Should be service focused and a strong team player
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrates drive and resilience and a passion to exceed expectations
- Ability to learn quickly
- Good analytical and organizational skills
- Friendly, confident, attentive to details
- Experience in MS word, excel, etc
About the Company
Founded in 2004, we at Jobpoint HR & Training Consultants are focussed on providing right resources to Management Consulting firms, IT/ITES, BPO, BFSI, Travel and Manufacturing industries.
Our culture of client work is enshrined in just one line i.e.\"We begin, where your search ends\"
Our impact on the industries we work within is significant as we have evolved as pioneers in providing Middle and Senior Management Profiles across these Industry Verticals. Right from initiation we have come to be recognized within the recruitment industry as a company that timely delivers the right candidate to the right business.