Job description / Role
As a Senior Back-End Developer, you will be responsible to create, code, and improve the server, server-side applications, and databases that, when combined with front-end codes, help create a functional, seamless experience for the end-user.
A successful, young and dynamic tech organisation going through exciting developments and investing heavily in new age technologies and talent to disrupt their industry.
* Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
* Collaborate with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
* Develop ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
* Record data and report it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
* Participate in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
* Taking lead on projects, as needed.
* Opportunity to work in a growing organisation for high-profile clients across Oman and the GCC.
* Substantial potential for growth and personal development in a youthful, innovative organisation.
* Minimum BSc. in computer programming, computer science or similar related fields.
* Minimum 3 years of backend development experience in Python or Go or .NET Core.
* Strong grasp of container theories and practices Docker and Kubernetes
* Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
* Proficient in use of authentication libraries such as KeyCloack, error monitoring tools such as Sentry and code versioning tools, such as G IT.
* Strong knowledge of integration of multiple data sources and databases into on system using REST webservices.
* Proficient understanding of API Design and OWASP Security principles.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.