Job description / Role
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across North America, Europe, Middle East, North Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa, India and Asia Pacific.
Be a part of our international consultancy business that spans our five global hubs, where we oversee work for world leading organisations across the public and private sectors.
Our Middle East and North Africa hub started in 1998 and has successfully operated in a wide range of countries, delivering project and programme management and cost consultancy services.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Developing the clients’ brief, design strategy, procurement and execution of the scheme.
• Organising and chairing design reviews and facilitating the value engineering of design consultants solutions.
• Ensuring a cohesive design management process is adhered to throughout all stages of the scheme.
• Monitoring the compliance with the project brief.
• Monitoring the progress against the project scope.
• Scheduling of design reviews at all gateways and control points.
• Organising and managing technical review team resource and input.
• Managing the design process, not personally responsible for delivering design or hands on producing design.
• You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams.
• You will have a construction or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace have to offer.
Rewards and recognition
With Mace, you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues, influential clients and get to see the world.
We invest in our people and provide a strong benefits package that includes a competitive salary, private medical insurance, 1 volunteer day a year and other location-specific allowances.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
|Abu Dhabi||9 Mar|
Design Project Manager for an Architecture and Interior Design Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Head of Design / Senior Architect / Project Specifier
A Leading Manufacturing Company In The UAE
Senior Design Manager
Currie & Brown
Head of Design