Job description / Role
- Developing, reviewing, updating, modifying, and approving electrical design plans and work schedules.
- Liaising with clients and other engineers to ensure projects are completed to specifications.
- Establishing relationships with clients, vendors, suppliers, other professionals, and expanding networks.
- Maintaining and improving existing engineering processes.
- Participating in conferences, events, and networking and learning opportunities.
- Drawing up budgets, schedules, company regulations, and various other documents.
- Analyzing existing processes and scheduling meetings to discuss improvement initiatives.
- Conducting research, performing diagnostics, and troubleshooting equipment.
- Assisting with recruitment, training, and onboarding.
- Ensuring a safe, positive work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 15 years experience in HV, LV & ELV
- Extensive practical experience.
- Additional license or certification may be required.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Excellent motivational skills and multitasking abilities.
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.
Electrical Engineer - Aviation
ELV/Electrical Assistant Project Manager
Electrical Commissioning Engineer
Civil / Mechanical / Electrical - Building Construction / QS Engineer