Job description / Role
- Developing, reviewing, updating, modifying, and approving electrical design plans and work schedules.
- Liaising with clients and other engineers to ensure projects are completed to specifications.
- Establishing relationships with clients, vendors, suppliers, other professionals, and expanding networks.
- Maintaining and improving existing engineering processes.
- Participating in conferences, events, and networking and learning opportunities.
- Drawing up budgets, schedules, company regulations, and various other documents.
- Analyzing existing processes and scheduling meetings to discuss improvement initiatives.
- Conducting research, performing diagnostics, and troubleshooting equipment.
- Assisting with recruitment, training, and onboarding.
- Ensuring a safe, positive work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 15 years experience in HV, LV & ELV
- Extensive practical experience.
- Additional license or certification may be required.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Excellent motivational skills and multitasking abilities.
About the Company
Ignite Search & Selection is a leading Recruitment Agency in the Middle East. Ignite's team of specialist recruiters now works across a range of sectors including Legal, Digital/Technology, Retail/FMCG, Construction and Engineering.
We pride ourselves on given both clients and candidates expert market knowledge in our chosen sectors. We value getting a detailed understanding of our clients and candidates expectations to find the perfect fit for all parties.