Job description / Role
- Co-ordinate first aid & HSE training courses for all department staff based on the inputs from the operational department and agreed training plan.
- To ensure that training is given to all departments i.a.w the approved syllabus
- Prepare training manuals, presentations for all first aid & HSE training courses in line with the training schedule to ensure that required materials and manuals are in place for training.
- Prepare the necessary documents required for the courses, ie attendance sheets, exam reports, etc
- Comply with all the company health & safety policies & procedures
- Deliver all training courses as per the training schedules for all company staff and external customers.
- Provide assistance & advice to the management on HSE issues
Bachelor degree in related discipline preferably in Nursing AND in HSE with 02 years of relevant experience OR Two years college diploma in the related field with 04 years of relevant experience.
OR Specialised certificate / license in the related field with 08 years of WY / Aviation experience in similar functions. Professional Certificates such as Nebosh will be an added advantage.
About the Company
Oman Air, the flagship company of the Sultanate of Oman's Civil Aviation sector, commenced operations in 1993. Starting off as a regional player, Oman Air, as Oman's national carrier has witnessed rapid growth in the last 14 years. Oman Air has played a major role in making Muscat a major traffic hub in the Middle East providing a fillip to commercial, industrial and tourism activities.
As a full-fledged commercial airline of Oman, Oman Air has striven to maintain high performance standards in all aspects of its operation. The Oman International Services was established in the year 1970 & later Oman Aviation Services was founded on 1981 to extend services to the other airlines in terms of cargo handling, ground handling etc.
The Oman Air fleet consists of most modern and fuel- efficient aircraft with aesthetically designed interiors. Ultra- modern in-flight service equipment is deployed onboard to improve safety and overall performance. Investment in new technology, planning and product innovation has propelled Oman Air to the forefront of the aviation industry.