Job description / Role
- Conduct services training courses as scheduled using high standards and techniques, in accordance with the needs- demands of the Cabin Crew Operations Section and external customers.
- Prepare relevant assessment tools to evaluate trainees achievements in coordination with Senior Program Designer
- Revise teaching materials as and when necessary in coordination with Senior Program Designer.
- Prepare for and conduct relevant practical sessions (dry and wet run).
- Maintain high level of discipline and punctuality among trainees.
- Prepare reports on the conduct of all trainees and recommend disciplinary action, if required.
- Analyze all cabin crew trainee appraisals and provide recommendations before they are released online.
- Conduct post briefing for all ab-initio cabin crew.
- Carry out assessment on Inflight Checkers.
- Counseling for cabin crew trainees and provide guidance during the training period.
- Open files and maintain records for all new, refresher and promoted trainees.
- Be current within in-flight service standards and any changes or amendments that occur and incorporate into course instruction
- Compile performance reports for individual crew from feedback received from SFS, Inflight Checkers and Customer feedback profile.
- Monitor Performance Based Appraisal of individual crew for career progression.
- Counsel staff with regards to non-compliance of the service delivery standards.
- As required by Manager Inflight Service Training
- Bachelor degree in a related discipline with 2 years of relevant experience preferably as a Trainer / Instructor with an Airline / hotel or hospitality / service sector
- Or Two years college Diploma in related discipline with 4 years of relevant experience
- Or Specialised certificate, preferably TTT / BIT Certificate with Secondary School and having approved cabin crew licence with 8 years of WY / Aviation experience of which 5 years flying experience as SFS.
- Cabin Crew Instructor experience will be advantage.
About the Company
Oman Air, the flagship company of the Sultanate of Oman's Civil Aviation sector, commenced operations in 1993. Starting off as a regional player, Oman Air, as Oman's national carrier has witnessed rapid growth in the last 14 years. Oman Air has played a major role in making Muscat a major traffic hub in the Middle East providing a fillip to commercial, industrial and tourism activities.
As a full-fledged commercial airline of Oman, Oman Air has striven to maintain high performance standards in all aspects of its operation. The Oman International Services was established in the year 1970 & later Oman Aviation Services was founded on 1981 to extend services to the other airlines in terms of cargo handling, ground handling etc.
The Oman Air fleet consists of most modern and fuel- efficient aircraft with aesthetically designed interiors. Ultra- modern in-flight service equipment is deployed onboard to improve safety and overall performance. Investment in new technology, planning and product innovation has propelled Oman Air to the forefront of the aviation industry.