Job description / Role
- Responsible for execution of Oman Air's marketing and customer engagement activities, and delivering maximum ROI on all CRM-related initiatives
- Implement CRM work processes across all touch points, closed loop Campaign Management, and Social Media integration across business lines
- Develop CLTV (Customer Life Time Value) strategies aimed at building and expanding relationships with customers over their lifetime travelling on Oman Air.
- Collaborate with stakeholders in implementing customer service excellence across all touchpoints, including airports, sales offices, in-flight services, lounges, etc.
- Manage Customer Acquisition Cost, reduce Customer Attrition and improve Customer retention rates, implement strategies to prolong customer lifecycle
- Implement Oman Air's new Revenue-based Loyalty program.
- Ensure new Loyalty Program meets industry benchmarks in terms of Cost per Mile, Breakage levels, Third Party revenues, Loyalty penetration, and Elite Tier Qualification numbers.
- Create and execute a customer loyalty strategy that delivers value to Sindbad members. Develop a well-coordinated acquisition plan to ensure targets are met.
- Develop, implement and manage standard member communications, including members newsletters
- Work with global and regional marketing teams to design and launch promotions and marketing campaigns for Sindbad members.
- Develop and launch partnership portfolio to cover major partnership categories, including airlines, hotels, retail, car rentals
- Develop, launch and manage co-brand card portfolio for the airline
- Loyalty Revenue
- Stretch customers share of wallet through innovative and personal offers for flights and other ancillaries
- In coordination with internal and external stakeholders, develop and execute Oman Air's new Revenue-based Loyalty programme and Company-wide CRM strategy to engage and communicate with consumers, build brand advocacy, drive revenue and maximize profit
- Develop, manage and deliver the overall customer proposition for Oman Air's Frequent Flier Program
- Create and implement the marketing and ongoing business innovation strategy for Sindbad and other loyalty initiatives for the airline to ensure we are ahead of competition
- Deliver ROI and operational excellence in the execution of this programme
- Secure a comprehensive partnership portfolio, both airline and non-airline for Sindbad
- Develop and implement standard member communications, and manage the roll out of Sindbad to end users by working closely with global and regional marketing
- Increase the number of miles purchased by 3rd parties to represent 50% of total mileage issued
- In coordination with internal and external stakeholders, design and implement the company's Social Media marketing strategy
- Administration includes content strategy, develop brand awareness, generate inbound traffic and cultivate leads and sales
- Manage the Social Media team and coordinate with the internal PR, Marketing, Sales, Legal and all other teams to support the Company's mission.
- The position involves ensuring our social broad casting is fully integrated with all other efforts across the Company's portfolio, as well as managing the Social Media budget
- Bachelor degree in a related discipline preferably in Loyalty Marketing, E-Commerce or Digital Marketing with a minimum of 12 years of managerial experience in the service industry.
- Candidates with hands-on industry experience in customer loyalty and proven work experience in managing customer relationship management (CRM) applications has an advantage .
About the Company
Oman Air, the flagship company of the Sultanate of Oman's Civil Aviation sector, commenced operations in 1993. Starting off as a regional player, Oman Air, as Oman's national carrier has witnessed rapid growth in the last 14 years. Oman Air has played a major role in making Muscat a major traffic hub in the Middle East providing a fillip to commercial, industrial and tourism activities.
As a full-fledged commercial airline of Oman, Oman Air has striven to maintain high performance standards in all aspects of its operation. The Oman International Services was established in the year 1970 & later Oman Aviation Services was founded on 1981 to extend services to the other airlines in terms of cargo handling, ground handling etc.
The Oman Air fleet consists of most modern and fuel- efficient aircraft with aesthetically designed interiors. Ultra- modern in-flight service equipment is deployed onboard to improve safety and overall performance. Investment in new technology, planning and product innovation has propelled Oman Air to the forefront of the aviation industry.
Manager - Customer Loyalty
Manager - Digital Marketing and Communication
Manager - E-Commerce and Digital Delivery E-Commerce & Business Development
Sales Manager - Packaging
Marketing and Communications Manager