Job description / Role
- Propose and Search plan for solutions and services based model to drive deeper penetration of existing products, applications and services
- Propose and Search for solutions that use enabling technologies to solve customer business challenges
- Validate the test system setup with Sabre and third parties to prepare, organize and support the business process testing related to ancillaries.
- Validate enhancements and new releases of the ancillary services through extensive UAT scenarios on test system prior to its release, summarize results and give the recommendation to go or not.
- Understand technology areas beyond current Company capabilities-offerings and determine financial viability of expanding possibilities based on market conditions and-or emerging technologies
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their requirements.
- Asses customer research projects to better understand and identify technology solutions, customer needs, and the most effective ways to communicate with target audience.
- Work with sales staff to ensure sales, pre-sales & technology tools and resources are available and usable.
- Maintain technical knowledge & marketing positioning of WY tech solutions for the sales channels.
- Maintain a good understanding of the marketplace requirements& competitor products and services.
- Conduct sales enablement training for solutions and services.
- Monitor the ancillary revenue stream on a monthly basis & ensure performance exceeds the budget.
- Analyze data with statistical methods, interpreting results, and providing written and oral summaries of results
- Utilize data to accurately forecast individual unbundled products at a micro level and future trends that will impact the revenue forecast.
- Any other tasks as assigned by reporting Manager from time to time
- Bachelor Degree in related discipline preferably in Business studies with 4 years of work experience in handling e-sales, preferably in the Airlines industry.
- Or Two years college Diploma in the related discipline with 6 years of experience
- Or Specialized certificate in the related filed with Secondary School and having 10 years of WY work experience.
About the Company
Oman Air, the flagship company of the Sultanate of Oman's Civil Aviation sector, commenced operations in 1993. Starting off as a regional player, Oman Air, as Oman's national carrier has witnessed rapid growth in the last 14 years. Oman Air has played a major role in making Muscat a major traffic hub in the Middle East providing a fillip to commercial, industrial and tourism activities.
As a full-fledged commercial airline of Oman, Oman Air has striven to maintain high performance standards in all aspects of its operation. The Oman International Services was established in the year 1970 & later Oman Aviation Services was founded on 1981 to extend services to the other airlines in terms of cargo handling, ground handling etc.
The Oman Air fleet consists of most modern and fuel- efficient aircraft with aesthetically designed interiors. Ultra- modern in-flight service equipment is deployed onboard to improve safety and overall performance. Investment in new technology, planning and product innovation has propelled Oman Air to the forefront of the aviation industry.