Job description / Role
- Maintain accurate records of all Mods and Special Inspections
- Organize for the timely and accurate processing of completed Technical logs and updating of aircraft, engine and propeller Log Books
- Maintain strict control on all technical documents
- Oversee the updating process of daily flight hours and aircraft cycle entering in the system is accurately carried-out.
- Verify and check the accuracy of the data and ensure to check all report submissions to other airlines and third parties in order to ensure accurate records are provided to all requesting parties.
- Provide information-statistics to other departments-organizations
- Ensure the renewal of C of A, Radio License, CMR, Test Flights etc are called out and carried out on timely manner
- Undertake any other task related to aircraft maintenance as and when directed
- Degree in a related discipline with 4 years of relevant experience preferably in the technical records section
- OR Two years college Diploma in a related discipline OR LWTR with 8 years of relevant experience.
About the Company
Oman Air, the flagship company of the Sultanate of Oman's Civil Aviation sector, commenced operations in 1993. Starting off as a regional player, Oman Air, as Oman's national carrier has witnessed rapid growth in the last 14 years. Oman Air has played a major role in making Muscat a major traffic hub in the Middle East providing a fillip to commercial, industrial and tourism activities.
As a full-fledged commercial airline of Oman, Oman Air has striven to maintain high performance standards in all aspects of its operation. The Oman International Services was established in the year 1970 & later Oman Aviation Services was founded on 1981 to extend services to the other airlines in terms of cargo handling, ground handling etc.
The Oman Air fleet consists of most modern and fuel- efficient aircraft with aesthetically designed interiors. Ultra- modern in-flight service equipment is deployed onboard to improve safety and overall performance. Investment in new technology, planning and product innovation has propelled Oman Air to the forefront of the aviation industry.