Job description / Role
This position will provide civil/structural engineering expertise to support the delivery of the project.
• Maintain and update project schedule and monitor progress
• Responsible for project functions included but not limited to Project Management, Site Management, Project Control Management, Engineering Management, Procurement, Construction Management, etc. are all coordinated and properly staffed to meet the project(s) goals.
• Continuous review of progress and report deficiencies
• Follow up implementation of recovery plans
• Maintain and update project budget and expenditure
• Continuous review of expenditure and report deficiencies
• Control scope variations and keep record and follow up of changes
• Follow up of project deliverables and update register
• Integrate interface schedules with project schedule and ensure synchronization
• Follow up completion of action items related to interfaces
• Attend weekly follow up meetings with Contractors
• Follow up with the construction team
• Ensure to Work safely and think proactively about personal safety and safety of others at work
• Actively participate in, contribute to, and promote company occupational health, safety, security and environment culture.
• Ensure work is carried out in accordance with the Company HSE and Security policies and procedures and meet company HSE goals and targets, and participate in HSE programs.
• Minimum Bachelor degree in mechanical or chemical engineering
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in project engineering preferably in oil and gas
• Very good written and spoken English with good communication skills
• Fully conversant with MS Office and MS Project
• Primavera experience will be an advantage
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.