Job description / Role
As the clients Senior Project manager you will managing the delivery of the overall project design and construction requirements, to the required quality, of multiple design & build projects simultaneously. You will also be responsible for coordinating the construction/design related matters and solutions between the various project stake holders, potentially including the Master Developer and the Client in relation to all the necessary design approvals, reviews and coordination throughout the design and construction period. These are fast track projects whereby you will have to demonstrate proven track record on similar roles that are task and deadline focused on projects of similar scope and scale.
* Co-ordinate all design matters between the key project stakeholders - Client, Design Team, third party specialist designers, Contractor and Master Developer
* Manage the review of key milestone deliverables for completion in relation to quality of design, implementation and co-ordination of design changes including Quality Assurance in accordance with the design consultants' contracted scope of services
* Manage, co-ordinate and control all meetings in relation to the construction / design / shop drawings of specialist contractors packages to ensure the overall design requirements are integrated into the Project;
* Ensure that the design process recognizes current legislation, standards and codes of practice, where appropriate
* Monitor on site QA/QC with regards to installed work to ensure compliance with the employers requirements.
* Maintain adequate document registers, produce design programs, reports etc and utilize the companies intranet system
Engineering Degree in Civil / Architecture with knowledge of project management and programme management processes, preferably in a Design & Build environment
If this role sounds of interest then please apply online with your current CV.
About the Company
Cobalt is part of a leading international recruitment provider with offices in Europe, Singapore and New Zealand. Cobalt offers high quality HR consultancy, executive search, contingency recruitment and Emiratization services in Dubai and the wider MENA Region. It works extensively within the fields of Construction & Engineering, Banking & Finance and HR & Business Support.
Contributing to the regions development, we play a key role in identifying and attracting the very best talent to ensure the regions potential is realized. We also understand the importance of Emiratization in ensuring the long-term success of the UAE economy and have therefore pro-actively developed a strong network of UAE Nationals within our specialist areas.