Job description / Role
Senior Project Manager / Operations Manager – Construction
Our client, a leading international construction and PMC business have an urgent requirement for Senior Projects Manager/ Operations Manager for the Business unit in Oman.
• The role holder will be responsible for A to Z of project management from design phase to project handover, overseeing, planning, construction, and tracking the progress across a number of their projects in Oman.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
• To manage the complete project lifecycle: definition, design, procurement, construction, commissioning, validation and handover.
• Ensure excellence in work is performed including work performed by their contractor’s and their subcontractors.
• The process should be efficient, at the lowest possible cost and according to regulatory requirements, company policies and local regulations/permitting.
• Prepare the project plans, schedules and specifications and comment on the building design, scheduling, possible cost savings measures and potential construction problems.
• Responsible for developing optimum design with the objective of Green Buildings.
• Ensure that all their projects are implemented with best in class Energy Efficiency and are also Digitally Enabled (IOT) after evaluating commercial implications.
• Monitor site safety and ensure that the requirement of the occupational Health and Safety standards are enforced.
• Meet with architectural and engineering professionals regularly on projects in pre-development and provide input on unit and program design needs;
• Implements and maintains effective systems of communication within and outside the project to ensure constructive relationships and the adequate flow of information.
• Ensures preparation and distribution of construction observation reports, progress status
This is an excellent opportunity and for to work with one of the region’s most prominent names in construction.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Ignite Search & Selection
|Abu Dhabi||15 May|
Senior Project Manager
Rider Levett Bucknall
Senior Project Manager
Currie & Brown
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|
Construction Manager - Hotel