Job description / Role
Be a part of our international consultancy business that spans our five global hubs, where we oversee work for world leading organisations across the public and private sectors.
Our Middle East, North Africa and India hub started in 1998 and has successfully operated in a wide range of countries, delivering project and programme management and cost consultancy services.
This is an opportunity specifically for Omani Nationals who are qualified Quantity Surveyors.
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Omani Nationals
Your responsibilities will include:
• Developing and administering all project cost and commercial functions ensuring that all project reporting, cash flow, budgets and forecasts comply with the client requirements.
• Working alongside the senior commercial management team in the development, implementation and management of controls and commercial procedures.
• Assisting in procurement and commercial management of all pre and post contract stages of the project which will be awarded to local and international consultants and contractors.
• Supporting the process of resolving payment issues for vendors and third party suppliers.
• Supporting the development of payment review, controls and sign-off procedures for all financial management activities within the business unit.
• Calling off estimating, planning, auditing and cost planning activities as necessary.
• Coordinating the additional resources as required across the business unit.
Your experience, knowledge and skills need to include:
• Minimum of 5 years and post-graduate experience is essential.
• Post contract project delivery experience is preferred.
• Excellent technical grounding in all aspects of quantity surveying or cost management is essential.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Omani Nationality is essential due to work permits and client approval.
• A degree qualification is essential for client approval.
• Membership of the RICS is an advantage.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.