Job description / Role
What you will do
The Senior Sales Engineer will be directly reporting to Branch Manager - Chillers & Airside. You will be based in Oman and will part of growing team and be responsible for driving the growth of business for Applied segment for Building Technology and Solutions with particular focus on Chillers and Airside. You will be concentrating on generating new business and, increasing our market share in Oman.
As a Senior Sales Engineer you will work within an energetic atmosphere that provides a platform for you to use your industry knowledge of a contracting business operating in Oman to deliver our business objectives for our Middle East and Africa region.
How you will do it
As a Senior Sales Engineer you have a complexity knowledge of HVAC system which you will be using to generate business through meeting MEP Contractor, Consultants and End Users in the assigned territory.
* You are focused to seek and develop long term customer relationships, and self-motivated to drive your territory growth.
* You will be focused on growing our Chillers & Airside business in Oman.
* You will exhibit your expertise by promoting the JCI value proposition to contractors and consultants by providing technical solutions to the customer's business and operational needs as well as demonstrating applicable technical knowledge.
What we look for
* Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical
* Must be and Omani National
* 4 years minimum experience in HVAC equipment sales focused on chillers and Airside within Oman
* Deep knowledge of HVAC system
* Proficient in generating new business through MEP contractors and consultant
* Determined, results driven, strong sales drive
* Fluent language skills in English & Arabic
About the Company
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 120,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities.
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.