Job description / Role
Senior Sales Engineer - Fire & Security Products (Omani Nationals Preferred)
What you will do
* The Senior Sales Engineer is a key role to drive our growth in Fire & Security Contracting across the Commercial and Industrial sectors within Oman, you'll report directly to the Sales Manager responsible for our Commercial & Industrial sector across the Oman region.
* You will be based in Muscat and concentrated on delivering Project sales across a wide variety of commercial and industrial buildings (warehouse/office/ Substations/airport/mall etc), growing our market share with new business customers which include MEP contractors, consultants and end users. As a member of this team, you will work within a vibrant environment that provides a platform for you to use your experience to generate new business.
How you will do it
* As a Senior Sales Engineer you will chase, qualify and close new sales opportunities by creating competitive, high quality proposals, and also take part in tendering and bidding process.
* You'll demonstrate your expertise and knowledge of the Fire Detection and Fire Suppression sector by differentiating Johnson Controls, leveraging your deep market knowledge of our competitor's strategies, products and services.
* You are focused to seek and develop long term customer relationships and self-motivated to drive your territory growth.
* You're determined and consistent in your approach to work, managing multiple priorities simultaneously because of your excellent planning, and time management skills.
What we look for
* Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
* Minimum 3 years of sales experience focused on complete solution sales for Fire Detection, Fire Suppression or Security systems
* Minimum 3 years' experience in selling Project contracts specifically for Fire & Security products within Oman market
* Ability to design technical solutions, select equipment and advise customers on solutions
* Sound business and technical knowledge
* High-energy personality with go-getter attitude and enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic industry
* Determined, results driven, strong sales drive
* Fluent language skills in English & Arabic
* Oman Driving License
About the Company
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 120,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities.
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.