Job description / Role
We are looking for a talented Senior Social Media/Community Manager to join our team. You will manage our client portfolio to help them improve their digital & online presence.
As a Senior account manager, you should also have a solid experience in overall marketing with a customer service approach in order to utilize all the available communication tools & platforms to plan campaigns & create meaningful content that adapts into all the channels, mainly the Social & Digital Media networks.
- Act as the point of contact for clients for digital & Social Media management matters, collecting briefs, debriefing creative teams & developing plans/content executions for brands “content development that feeds into Social, Blogs, Websites, etc.”
- Directly manage the social media sites & their communities, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Snapchat and YouTube
- Plan & run PPC/SEM campaigns “Manage the Agency’s MCC account”, Provide SEO analysis & solutions, have knowledge of Programmatic Media, Video, etc.
- Manage & run performance Media advertising budgets (FB, IG, Twitter & LinkedIn) and define the content planning
- Develop content for your assigned customers, considering their specific requirements (Mainly for Social Media) & present strategies to them
- Suggest, design and implement digital projects to increase customer ROI
- Optimize web content to increase traffic and improve SEO
- Report on web performance metrics (web & social analytics) & analyze digital campaigns success.
- Deliver Digital & Social plans in PPT presentations & have experience in participating in new business pitches.
- Stay up-to-date with digital & technology trends
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications, MIS, or computer science.
Key Competencies & Requirements
- 4 -7 years experience in the field
- Proven work experience as a Digital Account Manager with deep understating of online advertising, including Media, transmedia & the social networks
- Hands on experience with SEO, Analytics, CMSs & CRM software.
- Experience implementing and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- In-depth understanding of online marketing tools and social media platforms
- Agency Background “Experience with customer service, account management & media research”
- Strong analytical skills
- Mature, creative thinker; precise and flair
- Good interpersonal abilities, in tune with others
- Advanced PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills
- Knowledge of digital development (Websites & Apps)
What we can offer you:
- We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
- Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
- We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.