Job description / Role
Senior Solution Sales Engagement Manager - HANA Enterprise Cloud - Oman Job
Requisition ID: 178281
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Career Level: T3
Recruiter Name: Jo-anne KRUGER
As you know, SAP's vision is to help the world run better and improve people's lives.
As THE cloud company powered by SAP HANA®, SAP is a market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and industries Run Simple.
We empower people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. SAP applications and services enable our customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
At SAP, we believe in the power of collaboration and empower our employees to perform at their best in an environment that encourages free and open expression of ideas. Here, you work alongside creative thinkers who share your intets, while turning big ideas into reality for our customers. With innovative job training, mentors to help you grow, and the flexibility to balance your work and personal life, you're able to build your career. It's no wonder that some of the sharpest minds from around the world are working for a company that is consistently recognized as a global top employer.
Founded in 1972, SAP is the world's leading provider of enterprise applications, analytics, and mobility with over 170,000 customers around the world. SAP is currently seeking
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
- Be a Trusted Adviser and "Talk Business"
- Deal with LOB, Executive Level
- Establish powerful relationships
- Be a strong contributor to the Virtual Account Team
- Strategic Selling (Leverage the portfolio)
- To Achieve Our Vision (Innovation)
- Implement business strategies to ensure customer success driving revenue targets for software and software related services.
- Participate in a team-selling environment working with one or more Account Executives (AEs) and/or Services Account Manager (SAMs), GAD's on assigned accounts.
- 7 plus years direct quota carrying selling experience in the enterprise software and services industry. Ideally, a combination of both direct enterprise software sales and direct services sales. This can be variable by region.
- Background and experience in high ticket complex sales cycles. Value selling and solution selling experience and training. Intimate knowledge of enterprise software projects and the overall lifecycle management of enterprise applications.
- Knowledge of SAPs Partners, Competitors and the regional IT Industry
- Drive -The approach that brings intensity, pace, sharpness to the working life. The mindset to keep active & makes things happen.
- Treating customers and colleagues with respect, fairness and consideration
- Setting Personal Objectives
- Self Awareness (knowing yourself - your strengths & your weaknesses)
- None, solid experience in leading virtual teams
- English: Fluent
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES :
- Bachelor or Master's Degree
Professional Training & Certification
- Advanced level of sales training, c-level communication, advanced negotiation skills, etc.
- Relevant certifications can be found on the Portal: List of Certifications
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.