Job description / Role
We are looking to hire an experienced Housekeeping Supervisor to oversee all duties performed by our housekeeping staff. The Housekeeping Supervisor’s responsibilities include assigning tasks to the housekeeping staff, identifying and reporting cases of tardiness, and monitoring cleaning supplies. You should also inform management of any equipment or furniture in need of repair or replacement and ensure that the housekeeping staff complies with all safety and sanitation policies.
To be successful as a Housekeeping Supervisor, you should be able to develop and implement strategies to improve the functioning of the housekeeping department. Ultimately, an exceptional Housekeeping Supervisor should have excellent management skills and be able to ensure that housekeeping operations run efficiently.
- Assigning housekeeping tasks to staff and inspecting work to ensure that the prescribed standards of cleanliness are met.
- Scheduling staff shifts and organizing replacements as required.
- Investigating and addressing complaints regarding poor housekeeping service.
- Providing training to the housekeeping staff.
- Regularly taking inventory of cleaning supplies and ordering stock as needed.
- Issuing cleaning supplies and equipment to housekeeping staff as needed.
- Screening housekeeping applicants and recommending promotions, transfers, and dismissals.
- Performing various cleaning duties in instances of staff shortages.
OMR 300 to 350 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Senior Cleaning Supervisor – Muscat International Airport
- Salary: 350 OMR
- Food: 3 meals (male) or 15 OMR + 1 meal (females)
- Transportation: Provided
- Accommodation: Shared room (single bed)
- Gender: Male or female
- Nationality: Preferably Africans
- Experience: Preferably with Airport experience, or remarkable experience in hotels
About the Company
ACCIONA is one of Spain's principal business groups and a leader in the fields of infrastructure development and management, renewable energy, water and services.
With a century of history, and more than 30,000 professionals, it operates in over 30 countries on the five continents. ACCIONA is included in Spain\'s blue-chip Ibex 35 index and is a core stock in the market (see Financial Information).
ACCIONA's positioning as a pioneer in development and sustainability expresses its capacity to respond to the challenge of attaining sustainable development through all its areas of activity. One of its specific commitments is to steadily reduce its carbon footprint and lead the transition to a low-carbon economy. ACCIONA\'s activities and businesses avoid millions of metric tons of emissions every year (see Emissions Meter). The Sustainability Master Plan develops the Company's sustainability strategy.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies