Job description / Role
• Services Sales Representative for Oman (local market knowledge is required)
• This role is for Oman market, a local market knowledge and experience is required, as well being located in Oman.
• The Advanced Customer Services (ACS) practice is a unit within the Oracle's Customer Service Organization that establishes long-term relationships with many of Oracle's largest customers through annuity-based service contracts. ACS sells services from a broad IT-services portfolio both in fixed price and T&M basis.
• ACS services are typically requested by large Oracle customers that require the utmost attention to real mission critical applications and processes.
• ACS covers the majority of large scale Oracle customers.
• The job requires ambitious, results-oriented sales professionals who possess exceptional New Business (hunter) sales abilities combined with effective Account Management/expansion skills.
Mission and Objectives:
• To achieve the set Sales Targets within existing assigned accounts, by creating new business and renewing existing contracts within the assigned Territory area.
• ACS is selling proactive contracts (service support contracts offering proactive service on entire product range, helping customers throughout the full lifecycle of upgrading & migrations).
• ACS operates globally as a part of Oracle Customer Support Services and partners closely with Oracle Development to deliver a broad range of services which build upon Oracle Premier Support to help our customers maximize solution availability, performance and value.
• Works in a designated territory and is focused on generating new business
• Works to identify all organizations (including existing Oracle customers) that fall into their designated space focusing on a targeted number that has a specific value proposition and sales engagement activity
• Works with appropriate Oracle Partners
• Responsibility for the business sales bookings number for ACS services in the assigned accounts
• Responsibility for conducting territory analysis and associated business creation activities within the assigned business vertical and account assignment
• Responsibility for the creation of the associated business plans to accomplish the related business targets
• Creating of joint go-to-market activities with other aspects of the wider Oracle sales function
• Responsibility for working alongside ACS's business development/sales program functions to facilitate the creation and execution of targeted demand generation activities
• Works to identify and cover all organizations (including existing Oracle customers) that fall into their designated account list focusing on building a strong pipeline and closing opportunities in a timely fashion
• Works with appropriate Oracle Partners, i.e. resellers, SI's, ISV's, technology partners and alliances
• Works with Customer Management (CM) and other Lines of Business (LOBs) to maximize the return from the assigned set of accounts
• Works in a designated industry on a defined customer list and cooperates within the Oracle Account team
• Creation, attendance and participation in Oracle funded customer facing functions for business generation focused activities
• Active new business selling and 'cold calling' initiatives to potential new ACS customers
• Active up-selling of ACS Services in existing accounts including 'cold calls' to untouched areas of the respective organizations
• Being the point person for all ACS activities within the assigned accounts working closely with the assigned ACS Delivery employees
• A high visibility presence within the respective assigned organizations creating relationships with all aspects of the customer and business management
• Creation of a trusted advisor status within the assigned accounts and business management
• Management of all internal commercial activities for all business / Renewal and up-sell engagements,
• Relationship generation and associated collaborative working with the other aligned Oracle sales and delivery teams.
Skills and Experience:
• Has strong presentation, organization, co-ordination and negotiation skills
• Has good business acumen
• Works with setting priorities and creation of sales related business plans
• Easy to adapt to changes and to cultural differences
• Familiar with the culture of a US Company and follow its Business Ethics and Conducts
• Proven Team player
• Fluent in English
• Willing to travel
• A professional with a technical Background (IT, Computer Science) Or with an economical Background, with good technical understanding (IT, Computer Science),
• Has a proven sales record in the IT Industry,
• Has Sales experience in Products or Services
• Has a good ratio of result-to-target over the past 5 years,
• Has an ambitious winner personality
• Ideally knows Oracle Products and Services.
• Adapting to Change
• Building Relationships
• Business Ethics
• Customer Focus
• Personal Drive
• Planning & Organizing
• Results Orientation
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Muscat Waves Consultancy
Sales Manager - Packaging
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)